Monday, November 14, 2005

good, cheap fun....

I'm going through this phase where if I absolutlely have to eat out, I will order a Happy Meal from McDonalds because I think the size of the food portions might be "more healtly" for me. I know I am just kidding myself, but for the past month or so I've been getting the toy and disreguarding it right away. Then one day I met Eric for his lunch break (aren't I a nice wife???) and we ended up eating in the food court. I got my usual Happy Meal and the usual toy which is kind of like a top, but after you get it spinning then you put it inside of the little car it comes with and it moves about two inches. Eric and I discovered that it was much more fun to get the top spinning and watch the think go crazy like a ice skater on crack. After we found out these toys really do have some good use in them, I found the three other toys I had and we started having competetitions, like who could get theirs to spin the longest, knock the other persons off the table, or hitting various obstacles on the table. Yes, after dinner tonight Eric and I played with these toys for a good half hour, until we realized we might be getting to loud for the neighbors. I can't explain how fun this really is. And if you detest McDonalds, you can just buy the toy... or come over to my house and we'll let you join our new found entertainment.

2 Comments:

Blogger tabitha jane said...

you guys are so silly! i love it!

2:11 PM

 
Blogger Jessica said...

Well, I guess McDonalds is good for something... (I haven't had a good experience there since I was about 4). You two are so much fun! We might have to break those out at College Group. Hee hee!

Jess

12:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home