Wednesday, November 23, 2005

What a wonderful day its been. First I have to start off by saying that one year ago Eric and I were at Multnomah Falls and that's where he asked me to marry him! We have been married for five months now! Hmm... and all the purposal pics are on Eric's computer, so I will post this one. We had always joked during our engagement that it would be funny if our get away car was a bicycle built for two. Then it was days before the wedding and we still hadn't planned for anything and there was someone at my church that had such a bicycle in their garage! We practiced first of course, and it was at the rehearsal dinner that we decided who would drive (with a rock, paper, sissors trournament.) It was a lot of fun. Eric's groomsment tied on tin cans so it made a lot of noise and I didn't even wreck us!

I'm looking forward to a four day weekend! I will be having Thanksgiving with Eric, my friend Coleen, and my cousin J.W. is stationed just two hours north of Portland. We are attempting to make a turkey, but none of us have done it before, so we'll see how it turns out. It will be the smallest Thanksgiving I have ever participated in. I hope everyone has a nice holiday!

1 Comments:

Blogger tabitha jane said...

how was your thanksgiving feast by the way?

11:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home