Saturday, December 10, 2005

My dilemma...

I have this situation and I'm not quite sure how to fix it, so can anyone help? My cousin is getting married on April 8th. She is actually stationed in Korea right now (where she met her husband to be.) She will be arriving in Denver, Colorado on the 1st of April. Now here is where my trouble sets in.... I was planning to take a vacation to Colorado during the last week of March because that's when I have time off because of spring break. Eric was even planning to come with me and take some of his vacation days as well. We were planning to leave around the 28th and come back on the 1st (a sunday)

My problem is we can't afford for both of us to take time off the weekend of the 8th and go to the wedding, and we certainly couldn't afford for both of us to fly down there one weekend and just me fly up the next. Could I ask Jenny to move the wedding (actually it's more of a reception... they are getting married in Korea) up one weekend because that's the weekend I will be in town. It will be a very stressful day for them just getting back into the states. I really don't know what to do here..... HELP!

1 Comments:

Blogger tabitha jane said...

honestly, if it were my wedding reception, i would be a little bothered if someone asked me to change it . . . maybe you could offer to extend your ticket a day or so and offer to help her get everything ready for the shower if they have it the 2nd or 3rd rather than the same day that they fly in?
good luck!

3:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home